Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
What is the Archive section all about. ?
Hi All,
This is the archived articles by author section of the forum.
All the threads are closed so that what is available is as we recieved it,
with permission from the original author to put it here - for free access by all.

In the near future I hope we can extent the number of authors pieces we can archive here as a resource free for all.
Inclusion of pieces does not mean we necessarily agree completely or even partially with what is in the pieces,
that is up to the reader to decide for themselves,
but that the pieces contain much of interest (or it should be) to climate science, is of little doubt.

I / we will be contacting other people who post here to ask them if they would like their pieces archiving here as well.
If we havn't asked you so far, then please contact Sunsettommy or myself.
It will be the authors choice about what is archived here.

If any pieces are missing then please send them to us by private email so we can add them.

At present the archive may appear a rather "alternative science" section,
but time will tell, if it will always be viewed as such........
The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed
(and hence clamorous to be led to safety)
by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H. L. Mencken.  

The hobgoblins have to be imaginary so that
"they" can offer their solutions, not THE solutions.
Hello readers,

I am in full support of this project and agree with Derek when he commented:

Quote:In the near future I hope we can extent the number of authors pieces we can archive here as a resource free for all.

Inclusion of pieces does not mean we agree completely or even partially with what is in the pieces,that is up to the reader to decide for themselves,but that the pieces contain much of interest (or it should be) to climate science, is of little doubt.

Thank you Hans Schreuder,Alan Siddons and Will Alexander for contributing to the Archives forum with your presentations.
It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

–William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1952
Hello readers,

I have been asked if guests can Download any of the attachment links in the archived area.

It is for the time being not allowed for guests to be able to download any of them.Of course if you joined the forum as a regular member,then you can download ANY attachment links or links of any kind in the open area of the forum.
It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

I have changed the permissions for Guests to be allowed to Download any of the listed attachments in the Archive presentations forum.

Guests go ahead and try a download of your choice.

Cheers.

If any unregistered visitors have problems DOWNLOADING one of the listed files.You are encouraged to post in the GUEST forum to let us know.