Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gore blabbing yet again
The Est Coast, and the Northeast, particularly, NJ, NY, and CT experienced a major rain and wind storm last weekend. Winds just a couple of miles an hour under hurricane force. The storm did a lot of damage. It didn't take AGW-Al more than a day or two to proclaim (paraphrasing); "This just proves the scientists have been right all along about global warming causing more severe storms."

I guess the unprecedented blizzard in Copenhagen a couple of months ago is just more proof for AGW-AL.
Quote:"This just proves the scientists have been right all along about global warming causing more severe storms."

Gosh that means there were NO severe storms during global cooling times and even during advancing ice age eras!

I am impressed!

Shy
It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

–William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1952
so what does Al want ? another cheeseburger ?? Big Grin
(03-22-2010, 09:30 AM)mcclane Wrote: so what does Al want ? another cheeseburger ?? Big Grin

Can't have that. Burgers come from cattle and we all know that cattle "wind" causes global warming. More burgers=more cattle=more wind=more severe storms. I wonder how the IPCC models THAT!
"Eat Mor Chikin!"
I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down Al Gore, Tipper Gore snap up Montecito-area villa Sunsettommy 4 13,141 05-01-2010, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Richard111