Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ai-Jane forum
ai-jane.org

Have not been able to log in that forum for more than 8 months now,can't leave a message either. Left a message for one of the members of that forum,as Moderator known as JohnWho HERE,on February 15,2016. He replies 7 months later. He said he would let the Ai-Jane forum owner know about my problem.

The owner of that forum showed up 9-20-2016 made four postings,then vanish. That was 8 days ago,apparently not knowing about my problem. His Moderator replied again this morning,getting my e-mail address to pass it onto JL,the Forum owner. JohnWho was here again just an hour ago,therefore decided to visit the long missed Ai-Jane forum again only to find that it has crashed for some reason. It says UNABLE TO CONNECT.

I was hoping to be able to log in but alas.

What I wonder is why they do such a poor job getting me back into the fold, at that forum.It is a nice place deserving more attention than it gets. The owner JL,didn't bother to send me a personal message here,wondering why I stopped going to his forum,it was very easy to do but.....

Now maybe his place is gone since that type of message is one of the worst kind of failure.It implies his forum is completely off the internet.

Cry
It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

–William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1952
JL,

if you manage to save your forum and bring it back online,you should post your forum URL and name in your profile. The URL and the name is so off internet mainstream,it doesn't show up well in searches. I think it is one of the reason why you don't get much traffic.

I am not happy with you,but still plugged your forum here for your benefit.
It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

Not sure why AI-Jane was down yesterday, but I couldn't get there either.

It is back now (SST - check your PM's)

Most likely, if you check this forum's logs, you'll see that I hadn't logged in for that 7 months and would not have seen your PM.  If you ever have this problem again with a member, I would suggest you use the member's login email address to contact them.
I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!

Still can't log in,because the password is not reset yet.