Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Shutdown
Hello readers and visitors,

I have decided to shutdown the forum as the membership traffic and posts are close to zero therefore no point continuing to go on here.

Russell Cook and Sunsettommy can still post here.

Take care.
It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

–William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1952
Hello readers,

To clarify what I am saying here is that since there is no regular discussion and the subject of the few postings have lately concentrated on a single note (Thermodynamics) that it leaves out most of the forum itself to the point that it was being co opted to a single subject thus hurting the over all reason for the forums existence.

I will CONTINUE to post here on a wide ranging level of topics related to the subject of Global Warming and have decided to allow Forum Moderator Russell Cook to have access here to continue to work on his article list he moderates.

The Forum will remain online for a long while as a source for information to the public.There are plenty of other places where you can comment on what interest you that losing it here (what little there was) should not be a problem.

Take care,

Sunsettommy

It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

–William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1952