Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A major blog post is here from John O'Sullivan
I have posted his excerpted entry HERE for your reading.

The Greenhouse Gas Warming Number of 33 Degrees is a Fatal Error

I call attention to this because it is a report from the people who are not supportive of the "backradiation" induced warming idea as advanced by the lukewarming skeptics and of course the CAGW believing warmist camps.

It is my hope that reading this report will help you better understand the no greenhouse effect camps position on the science and also know who are the people that is part of the PSI group membership as linked in the report.

Principia Scientific International

Enjoy the reading!

Thomas

It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

–William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1952
(10-07-2012, 11:01 AM)Sunsettommy Wrote: I have posted his excerpted entry HERE for your reading.

The Greenhouse Gas Warming Number of 33 Degrees is a Fatal Error

I call attention to this because it is a report from the people who are not supportive of the "backradiation" induced warming idea as advanced by the lukewarming skeptics and of course the CAGW believing warmist camps.

It is my hope that reading this report will help you better understand the no greenhouse effect camps position on the science and also know who are the people that is part of the PSI group membership as linked in the report.

Principia Scientific International

Enjoy the reading!

Thomas

Most excellent link and endeavor.

Thanks for the info Tommy.

I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Major forum changes Sunsettommy 14 13,929 08-31-2015, 09:32 PM
Last Post: Sunsettommy