Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Political Forum
Hello readers,

A new forum has been created.

One that examines from a viewpoint that is more like a Tea Party/ Constitutionalists would subscribe to.But other political viewpoints are welcomed.

Here is the LINK to the forum I started this morning.It is still in development.But registration is OPEN to the public.

I am Ravenna at the site.

Scpg2,who is a member here is the "owner" of the forum.

Cheers,

Sunsettommy

It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

–William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1952
I'll try to join later tonight when I'm at my home computer.

Best of luck with it.
I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!

Amardillo?

That is who registered yesterday.
It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

Amardillo or Armadillo?

It should be armadillo, sure Smile

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvxwP21um5xSizFwPL4rg...OlF93qDeXA]

(the name implies "armed"; "-illo" means "little", it´s almost a loving way to call such an ugly creature)
Ni cien conejos hacen un caballo, ni cien conjeturas una evidencia (F. Dostoyevski)
(09-20-2011, 09:03 PM)strogoff Wrote: It should be armadillo, sure Smile

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvxwP21um5xSizFwPL4rg...OlF93qDeXA]

(the name implies "armed"; "-illo" means "little", it´s almost a loving way to call such an ugly creature)

You can read and type in Spanish or Portuguese at the new forum.But it is done by going into the user control panel.To chose the language on the list.Or as it now shows for me:

Panel de Control de Usuario

Big Grin

The Political Forum INDEPENDENT VOICES was moved to a new URL today.

It was decided that using the myBB forum software serves our purpose a lot better than the phpBB3 software.Therefore it was merged today.

Come and take a look.

I went, I looked, I joined.

Smile

The political forum is going to be shut down soon due to administrative neglect and lack of membership interest.

The administrators are too busy elsewhere to make a go of it anymore.

Cheers,

Thomas P.

The political forum Independent Voices has been deleted.