Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Carbon Dioxide Not a Well Mixed Gas and Can’t Cause Global Warming
From Climate Realists

John O' Sullivan

EXCERPT:

One of the least challenged claims of global warming science is that carbon dioxide
in the atmosphere is a “well-mixed gas.” A new scientific analysis not only debunks
this assertion but also shows that standard climatology calculations, applicable only to
temperature changes of the minor gas, carbon dioxide were fraudulently applied to the entire atmosphere to inflate alleged global temperature rises.

PDF LINK
It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

–William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1952
Whoa!

If this holds up, it is a serious claim that must be addressed by the Warmists.

Although they probably will ignore it, just as they do data and observation that doesn't fit their concept.
I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!

(09-04-2011, 07:35 AM)JohnWho Wrote: Whoa!

If this holds up, it is a serious claim that must be addressed by the Warmists.

Although they probably will ignore it, just as they do data and observation that doesn't fit their concept.

It is the warmists who generally claim,that it is a well mixed gas.

It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

–William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1952
I've made posts on my doubts about well mixed CO2. Apart from the fact the molecule is nearly as heavy as an ozone molecule which they all agree forms a 'layer', plants, which depend on CO2, grow on low lying ground. All mountain ranges have a 'tree line'. Not much plant life above the 'tree line'. I've always believed that as plants use up the low level CO2, replacement CO2 sinks down from air above, or is blown in on the wind. Whatever. I must go read the file now and practice my cringe. Big Grin
Environmentalism is based on lies and the lies reflect an agenda that regards humanity as the enemy of the Earth. - Alan Caruba
Richard111, as I'm sure your aware, CO2 dissolves very well in (colder the better) water,
so, rain washes a lot of CO2 out of, and down in the atmosphere.
Yet another "evenly distributed" fact "they" prefer not mentioned.

Excerpt from pdf,
The trick of climate doomsayers is that they draw their conclusions obtained from the Arrhenius formula for CO2 (only 0.04% of atmosphere),
then
apply that change of temperature to the WHOLE Earth;
this is bad science, or possibly fraud.

Nahle poses this question for GHE believers:
“Is the atmosphere composed only of carbon dioxide?
Why calculate the change of temperature of a mass of carbon dioxide and then after say
it is the change of temperature of this trace gas that now becomes
the temperature of the whole Earth?”

Astrophysicist and climate researcher, Joe Postma similarly comments:
“No one seems to have realized that
any purported increase in temperature of CO2 due to CO2 absorption is APPLIED TO CO2,
not the whole danged atmosphere!
Again, just a slight tweak in comprehending the reality makes
a whole paradigm of difference.”
The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed
(and hence clamorous to be led to safety)
by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H. L. Mencken.  

The hobgoblins have to be imaginary so that
"they" can offer their solutions, not THE solutions.
(09-05-2011, 05:13 AM)Derek Wrote: Richard111, as I'm sure your aware, CO2 dissolves very well in (colder the better) water,
so, rain washes a lot of CO2 out of, and down in the atmosphere.
Yet another "evenly distributed" fact "they" prefer not mentioned.

Absolutely! "They" never seem to mention that rain is ACID because of CO2 being absorbed from the atmosphere. Just look at all the old historical buildings that are faced with nicely carved limestone. But the oceans being alkali, can NEVER become acid, they can only tend towards neutral. Yet if the world gets warmer it is a scientific fact that the oceans will absorb LESS CO2 so they CANNOT become "more acidic"! They aren't "acidic" in the first place! Warmers are dimmer than the curly light bulbs they are so fond of. :nod_yes:

Environmentalism is based on lies and the lies reflect an agenda that regards humanity as the enemy of the Earth. - Alan Caruba
I think the whole notion of CO2 being a greenhouse gas is completely spurious.

http://theendofthemystery.blogspot.com/2...ffect.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UN Global Warming Fraud Exposed by Detailed New Study Sunsettommy 0 5,592 05-27-2013, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Sunsettommy
  Occam’s Razor, the Null Hypothesis, and Anthropogenic Global Warming Sunsettommy 0 3,666 04-13-2013, 06:43 AM
  New Discovery: NASA Study Proves Carbon Dioxide Cools Atmosphere Sunsettommy 0 7,621 03-27-2013, 11:27 AM
  Man-made global warming theory is falsified by satellite water vapor observations Sunsettommy 0 4,372 03-23-2013, 08:30 AM
  Single graph demonstrates man-made CO2 is not the driver of global warming Sunsettommy 0 3,378 03-23-2013, 07:45 AM
  New blockbuster paper finds man-made CO2 is not the driver of global warming Sunsettommy 1 4,035 10-10-2012, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Earthling
  Coolant Carbon Dioxide Our Planet’s Future for Mass Refrigeration Sunsettommy 0 2,568 10-02-2012, 06:30 AM
  Turkish Scientists Confirm UHI Effect Is Overstating Global Warming - 4 Degree UHI Im Sunsettommy 0 5,387 09-13-2012, 06:02 AM
  NOAA Conducts Large-Scale Experiment And Proves Global Warming Skeptics Correct Sunsettommy 0 3,112 09-09-2012, 06:52 AM
  Thermodynamice Of Global Warming ajmplanner 5 7,204 06-11-2012, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Questioning_Climate