Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STEWARD: Global warming is melting Al Gore’s brain
Washington Times

August 11,2011

By H. Leighton Steward

EXCERPT:

Former veep’s only defense of his bogus climate theory is potty language

Al Gore, the world’s foremost pseudo- scientist, is blasting skeptical scientists for their adherence to the centuries-old scientific method. Having tested the man-made global warming hypothesis with empirical observations, many scientists have come to different conclusions, causing Mr. Gore to become the Lenny Bruce of the environmental extremist gang. Speaking at the Aspen Institute on Aug. 4, Mr. Gore blasted alternative climate-change theories, publicly labeling them “bulls-t” - his words, not mine.

LINK
========================================================================================================
Despite the many revelations of Al $$$ Gore's many lies and distortions,along with his overt hypocrisy.He still has an army of liberal morons who thinks he is some kind of a saint.

I believe this is evidence of mental illness.Following someone this blindly is insane.

The man who has been in many debates,over many years.While running for the various political offices he served in.Has been exposed as being too chicken to use that experience debating "deniers" on global warming.

It was his perfect opportunity to destroy the deniers positions.Since HE is so sure the science is settled and the IPCC had the last word on the subject.He would have been in a position of strength.

However he KNOWS he does not have such strength to work with and is really into the business of making gobs of money.He knows one debate would damage or destroy that money making scam he has built up.He KNOWS why he should never be in a debate.

The man is working his scams with a great big conflict of interest.He profits from the scaremongering he and his fellow shitheads promote.That is why he avoids all debate offers he has been offered.That is why he does most of his "public" scamming behind closed doors.That is why he even tries to eliminate all documentation of what goes on behind those closed doors.He wants to peddle his scams out of public view.

As far as I can see.He is scum.
It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

–William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1952
I liked this part:
Quote:Having already “invented the Internet,” Mr. Gore has moved on to more important things like inventing a new scientific method.

Smile

I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!

(08-13-2011, 06:39 AM)Sunsettommy Wrote: However he KNOWS he does not have such strength to work with and is really into the business of making gobs of money.He knows one debate would damage or destroy that money making scam he has built up.He KNOWS why he should never be in a debate..

This was Gore's pay off for not being Pres.
“We do not believe any group of men adequate enough or wise enough to operate without scrutiny or without criticism. We know that the only way to avoid error is to detect it, that the only way to detect it is to be free to inquire. We know that in secrecy error undetected will flourish and subvert”.J Robert Oppenheimer.
It has been my observation that liberals will accuse conservatives of doing exactly what they themselves are doing.
(08-13-2011, 10:56 AM)Goose52 Wrote: It has been my observation that liberals will accuse conservatives of doing exactly what they are doing themselves.
That is exactly their playbook and they have been using it successfully for decades. During Bush's Presidency when Democrats controlled the Congress, they ignored every bill sent to them by Republicans. Now they are accusing Republicans of being unwillling to compromise. "Unwilling to compromise" along with "terrorists" to describe the Tea Party ( the last few months the word of the day was "extremists"), are the latest propaganda mantras that you will hear every Democrat from the lowliest staff worker to the editorial writers of the NY Times to the President , repeat day in and day out until it becomes a truth in the minds of the mindless. They have a vast and well oiled proaganda mill that always seems to get the jump on hapless Republicans who always manage to put themselves in the position of defending their proposals. Also on this month's list of required mantras is "fairness" or "fair", as in the rich should pay their "fair" share. Apparently, the fact that the top 10% of wage earners pay 70% of the income taxes, and the bottom 50% pay nothing, is not fair enough!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  24% Consider Al Gore An Expert On Global Warming Sunsettommy 1 3,748 09-12-2011, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Sunsettommy
Thumbs Down Al Gore, Tipper Gore snap up Montecito-area villa Sunsettommy 4 13,138 05-01-2010, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Richard111
  Global warming alarmed parents murdered their whole family: daughter survives Sunsettommy 2 6,488 03-03-2010, 03:27 PM
Last Post: mcclane
  From Their Own Mouths: Global Warming is a Fraud Sunsettommy 1 4,122 11-28-2009, 11:01 AM
Last Post: HarpoSpoke
  Al Gore Admits CO2 Does Not Cause Majority Of Global Warming JohnWho 3 5,009 11-13-2009, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Sunsettommy
  Blood, Gore and Profit in Global Warming JBG 2 8,858 07-24-2009, 08:08 AM
Last Post: mcclane