Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“The Great Solar Swindle”
NoTricksZone

By P Gosselin on 29. Juni 2011

EXCERPT:

Die Welt, one of Germany’s flagship dailies, wrote up a comprehensive assessment of solar energy as a supply of energy to meet demand titled: The Great Solar Swindle.

The authors of the piece, Daniel Wetzel and Reto Klar, as suggested by the title, conclude that solar energy is a well-executed swindle that was and is promoted by slick industry lobbyists.

LINK
It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

–William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1952
My electric kettle will boil 1.5 litres of water in about three minutes. How many solar panels will I need so I can make myself a hot drink at bedtime?
Environmentalism is based on lies and the lies reflect an agenda that regards humanity as the enemy of the Earth. - Alan Caruba
(06-30-2011, 11:44 PM)Richard111 Wrote: My electric kettle will boil 1.5 litres of water in about three minutes. How many solar panels will I need so I can make myself a hot drink at bedtime?

Probably not enough of them to fit on your roof.Since the sun will be very low in the sky at your bedtime.
It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

–William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1952
Do have a look at the solar farm pictures posted here:

http://notrickszone.com/2011/07/04/weed-...years-old/

It really made my day. I've pinched copies for my hard drive to entertain my guests about what the future will have in store for us.
Environmentalism is based on lies and the lies reflect an agenda that regards humanity as the enemy of the Earth. - Alan Caruba