Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cold Fusion Suppressed?
This video is well worth watching:

http://www.youtube.com/user/AllgoodAutom...tgV7fNO-2k

Not only is it about cold fusion but it is a good analogy to the AGW debate (and abiotic hydrocarbons). Just change the words.
"Correlation is NOT Causation"
Interesting. Thanks. I haven't watched through to the end yet but I was struck by a thought about the "Higgs bosun".

I am very much into the conspiracy theory of the prevention of the development of a cheap reliable energy source in order to restrict or even reduce human population growth.
Environmentalism is based on lies and the lies reflect an agenda that regards humanity as the enemy of the Earth. - Alan Caruba
(05-03-2011, 12:04 AM)Richard111 Wrote: Interesting. Thanks. I haven't watched through to the end yet but I was struck by a thought about the "Higgs bosun".

I am very much into the conspiracy theory of the prevention of the development of a cheap reliable energy source in order to restrict or even reduce human population growth.

I think the reduction of human population growth is just the happy accident part. I think the main goal is the contrived shortage. Control means larger profits as we are seeing already. You think the oil companies make huge profits now, just wait for carbon controls to be set in stone. And there are people who actually think the oil companies are against AGW. LOL right.

The Oil Companies and many of the other industries are violating the rules and regulation and rapidly contributing to the pollution as thus the Global warming. I think strict action should be taken against them.
(02-03-2012, 05:24 AM)samkatie Wrote: The Oil Companies and many of the other industries are violating the rules and regulation and rapidly contributing to the pollution as thus the Global warming. I think strict action should be taken against them.

You need to elaborate in support of your post.

Rolleyes

It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

–William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1952
I think I will take a back seat on this one, untill samkatie has obviously done a bit more reading hereabouts..

Angel
The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed
(and hence clamorous to be led to safety)
by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H. L. Mencken.  

The hobgoblins have to be imaginary so that
"they" can offer their solutions, not THE solutions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cold Fusion Going Commercial!? Sunsettommy 0 2,896 02-13-2011, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Sunsettommy