Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hansen Exposed For What He Really Is
If there was any question in your mind about whether NASA scientist James Hansen is politically and not scientificallly driven, check out the Editorial on ICECAP; "NASA Extremist Advocates US Decline"

Here's a sample:

.......The goal would be to punish America, causing “continual descent into second-rate and third-rate economic well-being,” until the “fossil-money- ‘democracy’” no longer “rules the roost in Washington.”

I am sure his conjured up temperature data and unwilligness to release his temperture "adjustment" algoithms is not affected by his political beliefs- LOL

Is it any wonder that the President Clueless loves guys like this?
I think he has become mentally retarded from years of eco-greenie exposure.The years of brainwashing,that make your hair fall out and no longer can get it up.

It is a mind altering transformation from being a scientist to a street corner doomsday preacher.

[Image: somq83.jpg]

It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

–William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1952
ajmplanner writes:

Quote:I am sure his conjured up temperature data and unwilligness to release his temperture "adjustment" algoithms is not affected by his political beliefs- LOL

The true reason why he continually adjusts the temperature upward.

[Image: Hansen%20on%20fire_jpg.jpg]

It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

–William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1952
We have people of the same ilk here in the UK. Just note BBC news and MET Office forecasts classified as secret by the UK government. And now "Dave" wants to allow councils more freedom to raise their own taxes !!!

I live in a road with continuous edge to edge patches. I have found one local resident who has lived here 50 years and claims the road has never been resurfaced.

Its not just Hansen you know. There is a huge organisation behind him. I am waiting for a local warlord to arise and I will offer my services. Angry
Environmentalism is based on lies and the lies reflect an agenda that regards humanity as the enemy of the Earth. - Alan Caruba

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Medai,Academia,Environmentalist Collusion Exposed ajmplanner 1 3,694 07-18-2012, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Russell Cook
  James Hansen....helps? HarpoSpoke 5 6,010 12-05-2009, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Sunsettommy